Tuesday, October 13, 2009

TVs : Samsung LN26B360 26-Inch 720p LCD HDTV


Well, the digital transition just wasn't all it was cracked up to be, so I finally bought a new TV.

This TV has a stunning picture at a great price. Easy set up with clearly labeled slots at the back for the various inputs, and easy on-screen controls pop up when you need them.

The size is just right even in a big room if you want a more traditional TV feel, rather than a *monster TV.* I'm delighted with the picture and the sound. DVD's are gorgeous on this screen, and plain vanilla TV is fun to watch again. If you're a first time buyer, you'll be thrilled. If you're adding a small TV to a guest room or exercise r

I have had this tv for 3 weeks and its been awesome. The colors are vivid, the sound is crisp and the use of the new style remote is simplistic. I have it hooked up to DirecTV and notice no blurry or pixelation on sports programming whatsoever. I would disgreard knee jerk negative reviews of this product. This is my 3rd Samsung and have not had one bad experience yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List