Thursday, October 15, 2009

TV-DVD Combinations : Toshiba 15LV505 15.6-Inch Widescreen LCD TV with


Since I just bought this to replace a space killing CRT model I don't have long-term experience. But so far, the picture is crisp and bright, there's an included DVD player (which I didn't need but oh, well)and its footprint is wee-wee-tiny......on my breakfast counter it is a godsend. I now have room to spread out the morning paper there. I paid close attention to reviews of 15" flat screen TV's and while I think $299 was pretty high for a small screen, the other cheaper no-names seemed to have rotten reviews. I'm trusting in Toshiba's reputation and the reviews. The unit was shipped amazingly fast from AMAZON and is light as a feather.
I'll reserve final judgment for about a year to see how it works then.
One thing that I find odd is the VERY VERY slow switching of channels.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List