Saturday, July 31, 2010

Sony HTCT100 Sound Bar with Subwoofer Black


Sony HTCT100 Sound Bar with Subwoofer Black

I tried several 2.1 speaker systems to enhance the sound from our LCD HDTV. The 2.1 speaker systems used the RCA audio output from the TV but I was never satisfied with the quality of the sound, even from the Bose Companion system. I think part of the problem is with the low-level output of the TV's RCA audio connection and for this reason I decided to look for a speaker system that could take advantage of my HDTV's digital optical audio output connection.

I also didn't want to have a five-speaker system all around the room and so I focused my search on soundbar-type systems. The Sony HT-CT100, just recently introduced, fit the bill perfectly and comes at a price much lower than the Yamaha and Philips soundbar systems with optical inputs.

This amazing system brings simplicity and performance together by pairing a Center speaker that recreates a surround sound experience all by its self. Now add a powerful external subwoofer and you are ready to bring your Movies to life with the HT-CT100. With three HDMI inputs on tap, this system is tailor made for the Gamer looking for an easy, quick and great sounding solution for their Next Gen gaming system .

It can playback LPCM from the HDMI connection, plus you can listen to your favorite music from the DIGITAL MEDIA PORT that works with various accessories (sold separately). The HT-CT100 can also control a select number of BRAVIA televisions with BRAVIA Sync via the HDMI interface. With “One Touch Play,” operations that took several steps have been reduced to one.

Buy $269 Sony HTCT100 Sound Bar with Subwoofer Black


welcome robot | music online | billy1

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List